Monday, February 17, 2014

status match email template

status match is your fast track to a elite status in which an airline or hotel will award status in its program based on a member’s status in another frequent flyer program.
Under a status match deal, one airline or hotel will upgrade your status in their frequent flyer program because you hold the equivalent level of membership at a competing airline.
if you are a delta elite member,and want to match your status at UA, you simply need to email UA with a digital photo or scan of your delta SkyMiles Medallion Gold or Platinum card, or your most recent activity statement.
below is a staus match email example

Good Morning Team Marriott,

My name is andy, and I wish to try out the taste of platinum/gold challenge.  I will be having a good amount of stays with Marriott in the upcoming months and wish to receive the wonderful benefits of the Marriott Rewards Program.  Please enroll me in the program as soon as possible, so that I can start booking your hotels.

My marriott rewards card number is 8888

Optional: if you have Elite Status of other program

Good Morning Team Marriott,

My name is Evan, and I wish to try out the taste of platinum/gold challenge. I am currently a diamond member with Hyatt–but due to the limited amount of properties they have, I would need go with Marriott.  Since I will be having a good amount of stays with Marriott in the upcoming months I hope to receive the wonderful benefits of the Marriott Rewards Program offers.  Please enroll me in the program as soon as possible, so that I can start booking your hotels.

My marriott rewards # is 6666

P.S. Find screen shot of my Hyatt Diamond Status in attachment.

No comments:

Post a Comment