Wednesday, February 26, 2014

miami to rio with aa business upgrade

I want to share my experience on American Airlines from GIG-MIA (Rio de Janeiro to Miami), I bought the coach tickets using aadvantage miles and purchase an upgrade to Business Class.first I start to look for A inventory. I found two upgrades available for miami to rio flight using Expert Flyer. I booked the coach seats and put it on hold. I then called AA to buy the immediate upgrade for 25K miles and $300 each purchasing the flights and upgrades at the same time. I did this because they waived the phone fee for purchase of the tickets because I was buying the upgrade. Otherwise I would have purchased the ticket on line,if i only purchased the upgrade on the phone. I only wanted to book the seat if I could buy the upgrade. 



 
 AA 767-300 Business Class cabin 

  In fact, i have flew this model before , when I travel from LAX to Hawaii,but i havent flew the AA international business services.
The 763 Business Class seat is angled lie flat seat,there are a lot of legroom,the seat is very comfortable,you will have a pillow and blanket, when you want to sleep.





the inflight entertainment has many movie for you to choose.



A  steak quality has always been very delicious,but the meal quantity is small,After quickly eaten the steak,the flight attendant offered some dessert,
Of course, this is what I most look forward to,when i fly AA every time,i always expect their ice cream,that is really good



Next is a long voyage,Then , after watched another movie,its time to the breakfast , its more like a refreshment,usually two options,a salad and PIZZA





Finally, the American Airlines business class amenity kits is a Galaxy bag.its very nice.

 Although I did not have any good rating on AA,I think their inflight service is very stable,although not the best service,The flight attendants were all nice and greeted me by my name. The food is delicious.the other good points is AA have very generous mileage rewards.Next flight, I want to fly AA 's 77W business class or the first class,i havent tried the AA's first class,i hope to have the opportunity to try in the end of this year ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment