Friday, February 28, 2014

QR10 A380 singapore to melbourne business class review

 although it has been half a year after I write this trip report,in retrospect, I am deeply moved by fly qantas Airlines QR10 from SIN to MEL in business class.
 if the china airlines logo is a symbol of elegance, the Qantas kangaroo LOGO is very lovely.
 thinking I will experience the A380,after I have stayed in Singapore City, I immediately go back to the airport.this trip is from Singapore to Melbourne, fly by airbus A380.

when I arrive at changi airport,I began to looking for check in counter

And then I saw the Premier Check-in counter

  CI recently partnered with BR to open the first-class checkin counter in taipei.after received the boarding pass and checked luggage,one can godirectly to the security zone.it also has the dedicated security line to use.
I would like to strongly recommend the Taoyuan airport open business class passengers dedicated passage.in the morning rush hour security check experience is really quite bad,when I print my boarding pass at airport,there is some problem, first I get the economy class boarding pass,fortunately, I found it and the ground crew has changed to business class BP, if so, are there somebody has the same name with me.
Sometimes I think airbus A380 look like a silkworm,but wing junctions is very abrupt.


see a yellow sign and I am very excited!!



this is the Qantas business class, it is called Skybed



The FA serving our cabin area, speak a pure Australian enligsh,we all called him  little tiger,soon after boarding, I just experienced all seat positions,the Captain broadcast the plane will take off, due to the cabin configuration, I found this cabin only have 12 seats,(and only sat two person)but the premium economy cabin is actually only a curtain separated from business cabin,the plane has not taken off,we have heard kids screaming.
we quickly changed our seats, luckily there are many empty seats in the business class(it were not Christmas Eve?!)


I really like the menu on plane. this is the breakfast menu, look like a hotel In-room Breakfast menu.



 once onboard ,I saw today's menu beside my seat, there is a Qantas pen,due to business class on the upper deck, so the window seats will have extra storage space


 I really love this space, you can tucked in all your bag, it feel more safe.
some business class seats can even have three tier.



after took off , the FA give us toiletry bag and a can of avian water
  routinely check what inside the toilet bag,
 although I do not know which brand, but their hand cream is very good.








its about to fly to Indonesia's airspace, ready to serve meal.
 here is the nasty salad sauce, is the same brand as I fly to bali.

for security first try to determine the taste of the sauce, in case it ruin the whole bowl of salad.
 white Italian cheese is good to eat ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!!
  Australia is a really good country,just to see the kangaroo,you know that is Australia.


The following is today's dinner, as usual,I selected rice,the meat above is fish, very delicious Perch,
  personally think their AVOD is not good. after all business class should have a bigger screen,

The airline meal have small quantity, but the fruit dessert feel good.Not to mention cheese plate


the friend's duck noodle,taste bad

after dinner, of course,I will do some sports.I am going to visit the A380.
 where is the big and purple kangaroo,the answer is in the staircase.
 this is the bar on A380, is believed to give people who can not sleep onboard.






after down to first floor,saw the first class cabin, I went back to my seats to sleep,
  its time to eat breakfast,the china airlines can win others is really the breakfast,after I saw the western style breakfast,I really want to knock bowl and shout loudly: give me a tuna Egg cakes.



After breakfast,FA give me passenger arrival card, and rapid clearance card,but when I arrived at Melbourne Airport,I find there are not many people in Queue。
fly to Melbourne with A380, the holiday mood is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment